Keep your luxe Viridescent Living soy candles in great condition by following these care instructions.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Avoid exposure to draft and direct sunlight
- Never burn candles near anything flammable
- Place you candle on a stable, level, and heat resistant surface
- Handle with care as container and wax may become hot
- When you first light your new candle, ensure you achieve a full melt pool by buring for 2-3hours. Ensure the wax is melted all the way to the edges, this will prevent 'tunneling' of your candle.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours a time.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 5mm before and after each burn
- Always keep the wax free from debris and dust
- Store your candle, melt or reed diffuser in a cool dry place and away from direct sunlight